Thank you for your interest in the Sydney Blues & Roots Festival – to be held in Windsor over the 1st, 2nd & 3rd December 2017. Please find application details and conditions for event stallholder inclusion.
If your application is accepted, you will be notified by mail and sent an invoice. If you have any questions regarding your application, please send us a message or call Jarrod on 0435 813 851 or Deb on 0425 213 990.
- Stall Holder Application Form (Food, Merchandise or Community), all details on the appropriate form to be completed and signed
- Conditions for Entry for Stall Holders to be signed
- Copy of Current Public & Product Liability Insurance Certificate supplied
- Current FSS (Food Safety Supervisor) certificate supplied (For Food Vendors)
- Exact size of stall required including: Towbar/Trailer/Coolroom/Gazebo etc.
- For Market Stalls 3m X 3m – $300 for the weekend
- For Food Stalls 3m X 6m – prices depend on application
IF POWER IS REQUIRED – YOU MUST SUPPLY YOUR OWN CURRENT TAGGED POWER CORDS FOR YOUR TOTAL REQUIREMENTS. WE NO LONGER SUPPLY POWER CORDS TO SITES.
In completing this Application, you acknowledge all the details provided are correct and that you will comply with all conditions over the page.
Conditions of Entry for Stall Holders
Please DO NOT forward fees with this application form. If your application is successful, you will be notified and invoiced accordingly.
- An electrician MUST tag external generators, power cords and other electrical equipment prior to the festival.
- Stall areas are 3m deep x 6m long and must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- A copy of your current Public & Product Liability Insurance certificate (Public Liability to be a minimum of $10,000.000), Health Food Act certificate (if selling food) is required to process this application.
- IF CURRENT CERTIFICATES ARE NOT RECEIVED WITH YOUR APPLICATION ‐ your application will be deemed void.
- Stallholders participate in the Sydney Blues & Roots events at their own risk; they are also responsible for the security of their stall goods.
- Dogs or any other animals are strictly prohibited (unless an animal attraction).
- Drop offs permitted to designated site prior to 7.00am MUST be put on footpath, NOT on the road.
- Stalls can then be set up, but UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES before 7.00am.
- Stallholders will receive one parking pass in a designated area, directions to the parking and details on their stall position.
- Sydney Blues & Roots Promoters will decide on stallholders and allocate stall positions, no discussions will be entered into.
- Stallholders MUST stay open between 9.00am and 10.00pm.
- All tables, rain and sun protection is to be your own responsibility. You must ensure that all structures are tied down and are secure.
- The selling of cap guns or any toys with firing capabilities is prohibited.
- Stall fees will not be refunded should inclement weather or other factors beyond the control of the Sydney Blues & Roots effect the event.
FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
Applications close: Thursday 1 November 2017